Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Um, I'm not as green as I thought

I'm just chomping at the bit to talk about the debates tonight, however, I refuse to turn this lovely little blog into a crazy political forum. So I'll restrain myself as hard as that may be.

Ok, I re-read my green post and came to a realization...I'm not as green as I think! I'm green when it comes to anything that impacts my family and our health but not all that good at things that impact everyone. Well, I guess if I use biodegradable and organic I am helping the environment but geez, I really do not practice what I preach when it comes to energy, water, etc. So I'll try but seriously, the whole thing about "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" I just cannot do. Not when I'm worried baby Jimmy will follow in the footsteps of his great sister and wash the Doctor's Kit in the toilet!

No comments: