Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Working out causes brain damage

What I mean is, when I focus on working out nothing else seem to get done! including blogging. it's like every spare second I have is devoted to trying to squeeze in some exercise and a shower. My brain cannot seem to focus on anything else :) So sorry for the lack of posts lately. I guess this can be considered a short hiatus.. It's been going pretty well. We both have been exercising like addicts and although we can fit in smaller clothes the pounds have not been oozing off like we want them to. I guess it's because we don't have too much to lose and we are building muscle. Whatever! I want to drop like 20 pounds in a week like on biggest loser :) I guess anything worth having is worth waiting for so we'll just keep plugging away at it and hopefully be ready in another month for swimsuit season. Yeah! Spring is here!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

No comments: